Share this on Facebook

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Visit to HHN

I had mentioned on my I Badly Want Them Now post, I will go to a store so I had decided to visit HumanHeartNature's branch today, before going there, I sent out an email to humanheartnatureVISAYAS@gmail.com and inquired on their business hours as well as to check if they have some sort of orientations. Immediately, I received a reply from Miss Mary Grace M. Nacar, as per the email, she is Cebu City's Branch Manager. She informed me that their office hours are from 9:30am to 7:00pm and they conduct orientation in their office anytime of the day.

James and I arrived at the office which is just behind Robinsons- Main. We immediately recognized it because there were a couple of humanheartnature tarpaulins there. We came in and it was super quite in the area. There were three two ladies and a guy inside. The room was not big and the supplies are quite a number arranged on the cabinets visible to everyone who goes inside the office. There were also sample products on the tables.

I soon spoke to the lady on the front desk about the orientation, she was not so accomodating actually. Her answers were short and did not satisfy us. She also informed us that the orientation is not everyday but every Friday and Saturday because of the volume of people who comes for orientation. Well, we do understand that but since it is far different from the email, so we were somewhat disappointed.

Anyway, their orientation starts at two in the afternoon on Fridays and Saturdays. We decided to wait 'til Friday so we can attend the orientation before starting the business. One more thing we just knew was that there are 900 dealers in Cebu now. That's quite a number but I am wondering why I haven't heard about it from anyone here.

Well, I guess we just leave it that way as of now, we'll see on Friday.


That's all for now. I'll keep you posted for the orientation.

I apologize I haven't taken any photos, I'll do my best to take as many as I can on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this on Facebook